Ballerina Blue Opal Necklace
Elegant Pointe Ballerina Pendant Blue Simulated Opal .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Comes with 20″ Sterling Silver Chain
FUN Google Facts:
Ballet originated in the Italian Renaissance courts of the 15th century. Noblemen and women were treated to lavish events, especially wedding celebrations, where dancing and music created an elaborate spectacle. Dancing masters taught the steps to the nobility, and the court participated in the performances.
Amazing Ballet Facts:
1. One ballet dance lasts on average of four hours.
2. Together, male dancers’ tights stretch across the length of the stage and back just over three times.
3. A ballerina wears 50 to 150 tutus in her lifetime.
4. One ballet performance can take up to 5,000 hours of practice.
5. Combined, ballerinas jump 900 feet into the air during performances.
6. A ballerina’s dedication to her craft can last longer than her physical ability to perform.
7. A ballet studio has 400 planks of wood.
8. The studio’s wood floor is best maintained by using a 17″ floor buffer monthly.